Disney Dreamlight Valley is available from Tuesday, September 6, 2022 in Early Access on all platforms. The opportunity for you to discover this magical world and restore it by finding lost Disney and Pixar characters. All means are good: whether it's exploring the open world by unlocking the passages of nocturnal thorns thanks to the Dreamlight, or going through the castle and its magic paintings. Today, DDV has already received two major content updates. The first in October with Scar les Mines de Vitalys, and the second in December with the Kingdom of Toy Story.
Requirements to unlock Minnie's new quest
The December 6 update obviously allows you to go to the kingdom of Toy Story and unlock Woody and Buzz, but also offers four new friendship quests : one with Merlin, one with Wall-E, one with Donald for find Stitch and one with Minnie . Regarding the robot and the mouse, it is their famous level 10 friendship quests that they did not yet have. A perfect opportunity to collect the final items like Minnie's fabulous dress that many players wanted.
To access Minnie's final quest you must:
- Have Minnie at level 10 and complete all of her previous missions,
- Having unlocked Woody by bringing him to the village,
- Having unlocked and advanced a little with Anna,
- Have unlocked the following biomes: Bayou of Trust, Sunny Plateau and Frozen Heights
The revival of the committee
Find the lost banner
Talk to Minnie and she will explain her intentions to revive the Friendship Committee in Dreamlight Valley. Your first mission will be to find the "long-lost banner" of the committee:
- Go to the Bayou de la Confiance and inspect the ground well: you will see a kind of red carpet rolled up directly on the ground (no need to dig it up with the shovel),
- Pick it up and bring it back to Minnie
Gather the materials
You will now need to gather materials needed to craft a new banner for the committee:
- 20 Cloths : You can only buy 5 per day at the Kristoff stand. For the rest, be patient and grow Cotton (seeds to buy at the Sunny Plateau) to then transform it into Cloth via your Workbench. You can use an Elixir on your watering can to speed up growth.
- 10 Gold Nugget : you can find it by mining in the Sunny Plateau, Frozen Heights or Forgotten Lands,
- 1 Red Dye
How to make red dye?
In the "refined material" tab of your workbench you can craft it using:
- 1 empty flask : an object to be crafted also with glass (again, you must use the workbench to craft glass with sand that you find on the beach or in the corals)
- 2 Squid : a fish to catch in Bayou de la Confiance or in the Forgotten Lands (the circle is blue),
- 2 Garnets : red gems found by mining the rocks of the Esplanade or the Tranquil Prairie
Craft the Friendship Committee Banner
Once you have gathered all the necessary materials, go to the "furniture" tab of your workbench to craft the Banner of the Friendship Committee. Then go inside your house , open the edit mode to place the piece of furniture on the side of one of your walls.
This will automatically trigger Minnie, Anna, and Woody to come to your home. Take a photo of the little party then exit photo mode to be able to talk to Minnie and complete the quest. You will finally receive the famous dress!
No drip marketing for today, but Hoyoverse still spoils us with a farandole of free primogems to capture, via web events in particular. Indeed, two opportunities are offered to us; one to celebrate Scaramouche, the other for Genshin Impact's future TCG!